Updates on what has been happening with the OPA(E)
The OPA(E) has been very busy this year. The committee has not only been meeting regularly but members have been visiting Darjeeling to keep abreast of changes both within and outside of SPS.
The OPA(E) has been busy forging and re-establlishing connections with other OPA organisations around the world.
Old Paulites Association [Europe] connections
We're connecting with-
- OPA Kolkata (Mr. Sanjoy Chatterjee)
- OPA North America (Mr. Syed Haider, Mr. Andrew Raschid)
- OPA Thailand (Mr. Narong Rangsichainirand, Mr. Athiwat Prachaseri)
- OPA North India (Mr. R.P. Singh)
- OPA Mumbai (Mr. Souri Misra)
- OPA Sikkim (Mr. Ravi Pradhan, Mr. Sailesh Pradhan)
- OPA North East (Mr. Jaswant Sokey, Mr. Rahul Sen, Mr. Sabry Ali)
If you are forming an OPA organisation or have been missed from this list please let us know.
A vision for a worldwide OPA
At the subscription year end 2010/2011, the details are as follows:
|Declined to register||0||0||0||1||0||6||5||3||9|
|Taken off our list.||2*||3*||3*||0||0||0||0||0||10|
|Unable to contact..||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||10|
To find out more about how you can link with us:
Please use our contact form.